Sunday, December 4, 2011

Best Wishes!

My family's been down with the flu for the last few days.  It's been an ugly one for sure, Al's had it the worst.  Today my good friend Heather came to pick up her gelding she recently bought from us, Encore Performance SE (Spud).  Spud is the only half Arab by Eastern Ruler.  I bred our mare Bardo Bay Barb to him because I thought it would be a really neat compliment and I'd end up with a tall and talented half-Arab sport horse.  Well I did!  And people liked him so much that I thought the smartest thing to do would be to sell him, and Heather liked that idea too.  At just 2 years of age, he stands approximately 15.2 in the front and 16 hh + in the rear.  When he levels out he's going to be GINORMOUS in the show ring, I can't wait to see them there! 
I felt bad because I kept trying to stay away from Heather as I was sick, but I just couldn't help myself.  Heather is due to deliver her first baby in 4 weeks and I just HAD to rub that baby bump!!!  It's just so beautiful <3 
Anyways, to Heather and Brent and soon to be baby Nev, all the best wishes for your future together with that beautiful new horse of yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment