Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Happy Hoho and a Happy New Adventure!

Greetings all!  Hope your festive season has been treating you well.  Mine has been lovely, aside from a stomach flu going through the house.  The husband is home with me for a while :) and the kiddo's been learning the fun of skating.  My first Christmas concert experience was awesome!  I seriously have the cutest kid in the world.  No, mine is cuter.  Seriously, don't even try ;-)

So!  What are your plans for 2015?  I was looking at renewing my memberships today (oy vey!) in preparation.  My priority is going to be getting miss Tex out in the show ring to promote her until she sells and Ritchie, of course.  On Thursday, I'll be taking Mr. Man back to the barn to spend some quality time with his favourite person (second to myself of course).  Roland will have Ritchie has his personal riding horse for the next year or so.  We'll see them (and me on my pony too!) out in the show ring among other places, no doubt.  While my family and I prepare for a move south, having Ritchie with Roland takes a lot off my plate.  He'll still be standing for breeding (Ritchie, not Roland) this summer. 

In the mean time, Miss Tex... Amberlea's got shows starting soon but we're looking at March to get in.  There's also Ponoka.  I guess it all depends on when we can get the girlie back to the barn and work. 

So no big decisions today. Tomorrow I get to go out to dinner with one of my favourite people in the world.  Can't wait to see what adventures she's got lined up. 

And to you, as always, happy horseing!
Baby Ritchie and Baby Tex
 

No comments:

Post a Comment