Sunday, September 28, 2014

Grumble Grumble

I started out with a bad day.  It seemed that today I had more than my fair share of (forgive me) stupid people.  I've had frustrations in selling some of my horses, people being noncommittal, changing their minds last minute or asking questions that have very obvious answers if they just look.  Just argh! 

My little girl had gone to her best friend's for a sleep over last night so I decided to leave all the frustrations at home and go get my girl.  The mom of her best friend is a lovely young lady, she's helped me out having Ali over a few nights so I could work, in addition to sleep overs.  I wanted to do something for her so I stopped in and bought her a Visa gift card to say thanks. 

I've learned that the only thing I have control over in my life is me.  That's it.  On days like today, when I keep banging my head against a wall in frustration, I need to make a change.  The best way I've found to cause change is to create a new chain, one of POSITIVITY!  Doing something small, something kind for someone else changes the "vibration" around me to something positive and usually grows in several directions from there.  And today was no exception.  Although my Ali girl seemed a little over tired, the rest of my day was actually quite lovely and relaxing. 

Never forget, the only one who has control of your life is YOU! 

Happy Horseing!

No comments:

Post a Comment