Thursday, September 1, 2011

Initial Blog, Welcome to me!!

Good day!
I have decided, after following a friend's blog, that it is something I should participate in as well.

Here's about me:
Hi!  I'm Amanda.  I'm early 30's, married, mother of one fantastic little girl, who is very much a toddler.  We have a farm north-west od Edmonton where we breed a small amount of amature-friendly warmbloods and sport-horse crosses.  My passion is dressage.  I have trained to the FEI levels, shown to 4th and love all of it!  Currently I have a 5 year old pinto gelding named Norton and a yearling warmblood colt who will be heading down to Okotokes with me for an inspection with the RHPSI (Rheinland Pfal-Saar International) for full registration and branding.  He will then be referred to as a "Zwekenberg".  Ain't that fancy?  I'm all sorts of excited about him as he is a grand prix dressage (I'm sure jumping too, but I just don't go there...) and stud prospect.  His name is LaBamba SE, we call him Ritchie.  <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment