Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Princess Makes her Apperance.

This weekend found me in beautiful British Columbia having a fantastic opportunity to work with several incredible horse people from very diverse and mixed backgrounds.  You know I've said it so many times before, but I'll keep saying it, I have the BEST job in the world.

Unfortunately, the timing was such that I had some serious (and well-founded) concerns about our maiden warmblood mare, Lana (Lilyana) foaling while I was away.  She just couldn't wait for me to come home and on Monday, May 4th, she gave birth to a beautiful, big, strong and LEGGY filly. 

I had a name picked out, but the fact that she was, in fact, foaled on May the 4th, it occurred to me that she may just want her Jedi name instead... The flights home took FOREVER, or so it felt, but I finally met our little girl this morning and my first words to her were "Well hello Princess!" and I think that sealed it.

We're so very proud and excited to announce the arrival of (HRH) "Princess" Leia Organa SE


Happy Horseing!

3 comments:

  1. Love the name and her fuzzy ears in that last shot ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ritchie sure stamps them. 3/3 with 4 socks and a star :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tersedia banyak informasi yang dapat anda temukan dengan mengikuti website yang tersedia dibawah ini.

    Situs Panas
    Info jitu
    Koin Pulsa
    Hoki Pasti
    Cheat Pasti
    Cheat Game Onlines
    Situs Cerita Dewasa

    ReplyDelete