Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Big Honor

See?  I told you about enjoying the quiet days!

I got a call on the weekend asking me and Norton to join the Aurora Arabian Horse Association at this year's Farm and Ranch Show held at Northland's at the end of the month.  We've been asked to come and do dressage/sidesaddle demo but, sadly, since I am still between sidesaddles, we will have to just go for dressage (and TRICKS!!!)  We are scheduled to be on the grounds for both Friday and Saturday for demos and to be part of the "booth" so we're available for the everyone to come meet him.  I hope the stall's big enough for him to do a few of his tricks.  He's getting so good and playing dead!! 

I am really honored and quite excited for the opportunity to get out so early in the season and get him some more exposure.  I just hope he's as good a boy as I know he can be!  Now if only he'd get to sheding that darn winter fur! 

http://www.farmandranchshow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment