Saturday, January 28, 2012

Play Day!!!

We had the most rediculously fun play day today!  Dear friends of mine (see http://www.shantyarabians.com/) hosted a pony play day today.  Norton and I headed out to enjoy some change of scenery, great company, and great exposure!  I was so very pleased with the little feller.  I had wanted to get him up on a pedistle this year and had my heart set on getting a picture of him up on the pedistle waving.  Well....
What a good kid!  And yes, I told you, I love that toque! 

In addition to having a very successful introduction to a pedistle, Norton also got to work with Alana and myself with yoga balls (omg) and tarps (OMG!!)  and is now quite calm and accepting of both! 
Alana and Norton on the right, myself on her boy Willy, Kat on Sonny and Katelyn on Firefly (pintabian stallion).  What else do girls do on the weekend?


I would've liked to have put on a face for this pic, maybe a hat too, but I really do love this picture.  Norton's truly such a good boy!  I'm so very proud of how far he's come and how he continues to grow.  Next up, lesson next weekend with Wendy!!! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment