Sunday, December 7, 2014

Shipper Whoas!

With our Jasper boy being sold to a lovely lady south of the border, we now have a new challenge.  We're trying to find a GOOD, experienced shipping company to transport little man down across the boarder to his new mom.  So far, the one shipper I've used before and trust, has responded to my inquiry and won't be available until April to take him down.  We've got word on the name of another shipper who runs the rout regularly but I've not had very good reviews on them recently by my very dearest friend.  And, of course, there is a company that's had several very poor reviews by a number of friends that we just won't entertain.  So we keep looking.  In the mean time, little man is getting ready for his first trim on Friday.  Had to back it up due to the farrier coming down with a flu. 

In this season, I tend to get my itch on for next year's show season.  Little buckskin mare is going to need to get out to a couple of shows, I think.  Not sure if I'm really looking forward to riding her in preparation, again, nothing wrong with her, we just don't mesh, but I am looking forward to getting back into the Arab circuit a little!

After getting my X-mas shopping all done this year, I've come to the conclusion that next year, I'm donating to charity instead of buying presents for my family.  I mean the kids, sure, they get presents, but for the rest of my family, I'm going to donate in their names.  None of us really need anything anyways! 

So there's my ramblings for the night.  Renate, you can't say I'm not blogging.  You can certainly comment on the questionable quality of the content, but at least it's current.  :)

G'night y'all and happy horseing!


No comments:

Post a Comment