Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Adventures Await!

Sunday, right down to the wire, the end of the RPSI on-line foal auction's sealed-bid portion.  That's it, the very end of the event.  No solid bids on Jasper.  I'd become quite sure that I'd be working towards showing him on the Arab shows in 2015, even talked with someone on the Aurora show committee and asked them to make the in-hand classes for junior horse for ALL junior horses, not ages 2+.  All of a sudden I get an e-mail from Ann from RPSI.  There's a bid!  Someone is interested in Jasper!  The bid meets our reserve!  Holy cow!  This is real!  The sale closes and our boy is heading to Spokane Washington! 

Today I've had the pleasure of exchanging e-mails and learning about the lovely lady who will be adding Jasper to her family.  I would like to go down with him and give her a hug!  She literally sounds like EXACTLY the home I was picturing for him.  She has been looking for a half-Arab and is involved in showing on the circuit.  He's going to a one-horse home where he'll be loved and spoiled and treated like the special little man he is. 

This is new for me, I've never sold a horse out of country before but I was really hoping he would go down south to continue to promote Ritchie for us. 
Maybe they have a friend who is interested in a half-Arab x QH buckskin mare!!! 

Anyways, huge congratulations to Sharon, and Jasper, you go make us proud buddy!  We love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment