Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Jose Jalapeno and I at the RCMP Musical Ride!

I got some fantastic news today!  I received an e-mail from the Whitemud Equine Learning Centre inviting Jose Jalapeno and I to perform at the pre-show for the RCMP Musical Ride next weekend, August 30 and 31.  Holy Hannah I can't say no to that, what a great opportunity!!!

So with just over a week to prepare, Jose and I will be performing our tricks on both days to provide entertainment and education to the public before enjoying the Musical Ride.  It's such an honour to be invited to participate, it means the world to me to be able to share my special boy in this arena. 



So much work goes into training these horses to perform and Jose loves it.  He feeds off the energy and thrives on it. 

It sounds like the Wild Pink Yonder ride will be making a trek from WELCA to the Cross Cancer Institute on the Saturday morning so we aim to be part of that as well. 

If you're interested in taking in the show, tickets are available at www.welca.ca

We're looking forward to seeing you there! 

Happy Horseing!

No comments:

Post a Comment