Wednesday, August 20, 2014

And Sometimes Life Happens to Good People

Unfortunately for the lovely young lady who was intent on purchasing our Jasper colt, life has happened and she is unable to commit to him at this time.  I completely respect and understand that. My first priority is our horses and would rather have them with us then sell them to a home that's just not 100% ready for them. 

So, once again, L'Image SE (LaBamba SE x DTD Fancy That) is available for purchase.  He is RPSI (can be inspected for premium status this September and branded or registered and branded next year) and can be registered with the CAHR as well.  I highly recommend both.  My asking price is $4000 CAD with both sets of papers and gelding.  Of course, the right home is my primary concern and I will happily work with the right match.

Please feel free to contact me to come out and meet our personable and handsome little man. 

Happy Horseing!

1 comment: