Tuesday, February 24, 2015

This February Business

I actually have very little news to report - if any.  But I know it's been a couple of weeks since a posted and I don't want Renate to start giving me heck for not posting ;-) 

Having a Standard Poodle is just about the most fun I think I could have with a dog.  I've had her to work a few times to have baths, brushings and little hair cuts.  She's very cooperative. 

Ritchie's still hanging out with Roland at the barn.  I haven't been out there near as much as I'd like to be, but this being a grown up and working really gets in the way of having fun!  The RPSI stallion auction is now underway and there has been a good amount of activity on its first day!  Check it out at http://rhpsi.hibid.com/catalog/54741/2015-rpsi-stallion-service-auction?tab=0

I went to introduce Amy to Jose a few days ago.  She was so afraid of the gigantic, black dog that she yelped when he sniffed her, and he was so gentle!!! 

Spring can't come fast enough.  I don't have any firm plans for this year except getting to Brooks in August for the Medieval Fair.  Can't wait to do something completely different. 

Anyways, I have a nearly 6-year-old kiddo to read a Frozen story to.  Have a wonderful night and, as always, happy horseing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment