Saturday, July 14, 2012

Look Who's Here!!!

And now for "Sumthing Khompletly Difrent SE"!!  Monty made his appearance just after midnight June 26.  We got everything we wanted in this breeding.  He's a buckskin SABINO colt (you gotta check out the "lightening strikes" on his front legs!) by the incredible Khartoon Majik CRA (out of our mare Nix).  Monty will be registered as a half Arab with the CAHR.  This boy is TALL and has leeeeegs!  He is going to absolutely ROCK the sport horse divisions. 

This is my favorite picture of Monty's sire "Khenny".  He's owned and trained by the incredibly talented Katelyn Carter (www.shantarabians.com) He made his mark on the Arabian show world with regional and national titles as a 3 year old under saddle! 

See?  Looks purdiful in ribbons and rosettes too!

I'm almost tempted to keep this boy for myself... But this is the same thing I go through every time, there just isn't time for all of them.  Monty is for sale, $1500 CAD; however, if he's not sold by next year, I don't think I'll feel too bad taking him to some arab shows anyways. 
Yeah, someone better come grab him while he's still available...

No comments:

Post a Comment