Friday, October 21, 2011

Good Feelings :)

I'm not sure whyyy but today I woke up (with some help from a 2-and-a-half-year-old girly) with a really good feeling!  I'm not expecting anything special - going to judge a fun show tomorrow at Spoons Arabians, and then have my favorite equine girly friends over for a spagetti supper (how fun!) but nothing really big enough to warrant the feeling of glee I have in me right now.  I'll take it though.  It's sure a much better feeling than the worry that normally comes with raising a child and horses. 


Speaking of Bucky McOldpants (as my husband now calls him).  My 22-year-old anglo-arab gelding is now gently back into training. (Thanks very much to Jaime for sending him back to me when a move caused her to be unable to keep him any longer.)  He will be my husband's mount and take me around sidesaddle on occasion as well.  It's been just a blast getting him back into training as he is soooo schooled!  I hope Anthony has as much fun with him as I have through the years. 
Ah the old days... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment